Before coming to school, parents and students need to perform the Mandatory Daily Health Declaration (see attachment) and if your child answers “YES” to any of the questions listed in the declaration, they must stay home and see a medical professional.
Reminders for when students arrive at school:
- Do not use the front entrance - please enter through the north and south entrances as advised
- Upon arrival at school, sanitize or wash their hands.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the start of their class.
- Wear a mask in areas where physical distancing is not possible (i.e. hallways).
- Grade 8-9 students will stay in their morning class A for lunch.
- Physical distancing to be observed at all times when in public areas (i.e. Office)
- Where physical distancing is not possible, students must wear a mask.
A reminder to parents/guardians that if you need to visit the school, please book an appointment through the school office by calling 604-668-6288.