Monday May 14th, 2018
- Just a reminder to students writing the AP Calculus exam TOMORROW – please be in room 131 by 7:45 tomorrow morning.
- Had fun at the Annual Palmer Fashion Show or sad because you missed out?! It's ok, because we still have few limited edition THIS IS ME t-shirts designed by Tiffany Wong for sale for $10. To purchase a t-shirt, see Ms. Naidu in room 120 before we sell out. We only have a few left!
- All students interested in taking Full Credit or Preview classes this summer please note that the Summer Learning guide is now available at ce.38.bc.ca. In the guide you will find a list of available courses as well as registration dates and times. Registration started on May 7th for camps and today, May 14th for Academic courses so get planning!
- Do you want to be a well paid world class 3-D animator? Today at lunch the Shinobi School of Computer Graphics (located in Richmond), will be at Palmer to provide an overview of their computer graphics programs including 3-d modeling. Meet in the CAD lab room 141 at lunch today.
- Only 3 shows left! Don’t wait to get your tickets for The Wizard of Oz tonight. Doors open at 5:45 and the show starts at 6:00. See a cast member or Mrs. Watson for your tickets before it’s all sold out!
- All JAX Club members who are hosting a Japanese student – there is a MANDATORY meeting in Ms. Stolberg’s room (201) today at lunch – Again, a mandatory meeting in room 201 at the beginning of lunch.
- A huge thank you to all those who participated in Book Bingo this year. It’s time to the announce the winners. The lucky winner of the $20 Chatime gift card, a book, AND a magnetic bookmark goes to Milan Thomas in Grade 8. The two runner ups are Hayk Rostomyan and Eaint Phoo. Milan, Hayk, and Eaint please come down to the library at lunch to collect your prizes!
- Congratulations to your Palmer Griffins Ultimate Squad for winning FIRST PLACE in the lower mainland championships!!! In the finals they played against Saint Thomas More and beat them 13 to 3. Players of the game included Liang Liu and Vince Tan!!!!!" Come cheer on our awesome Tennis Team as they play McMath in the Richmond Championship Final today at 3:30 at the South Arm courts. Let's get over there and cheer for our Griffins
- Apologies for difficulty getting the dodge ball intra-murals started. ALL teams must be prepared to play on Tuesday May 22 and Thursday May 24. Any questions please see Mr Ebe when he returns next week
- Any students interested in volunteering for the May 24th Elementary track meet you need to pick up a from from the PE Office right away. Completed form need to be returned back to the PE Office by this Thursday.
- All Athletic Award BBQ forms and money MUST be handed in to the PE office this week. Extra forms are available on the PE Office doors. Remember it is only $5 if you played on a school team this year and $10 for other students, family , and friends.
- Kindler’s Society’s chocolate sale is almost at and end.
- Reminder from Student Council that they are hosting another PRIDE Rally on Thursday May 17th.